I love movies, and some of the lines from them have stuck with me for decades. Here are a few of my favorite movie lines (in no particular order). See if you can guess which movies they come from:
1. All right, everyone out of the room! Not you, Scott. Not you, Number Two. Not you, Random Henchman with a wrench…
2. Can we have your liver, then?
3. She’s a drag, a well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
4. Look in the mirror—see what a bad girl looks like?
5. Laz im geyn!
6. Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!
7. I’ll have what she’s having.
8. I know everyone on island is complete and total crazy. But you Whitaker Walt—you are crazy too?
9. On second thought, let’s not go to Camelot. ’Tis a silly place.
10. Excuse me, stewardess. I speak jive.
11. Don’t tell me about the English! Because while the Greeks were building roads and cities and temples, what were the English doing? I’ll tell you what the English were doing: they were running about in loincloths plowing up the earth with the assbone of a giraffe!
12. We thought you was a toad.
13. I never had it off with no Black man, dawling…
14. No capes!
15. What’s taters, Precious?
What are the lines that stick in your head long after you’ve seen the movie?